Election Commission has announced new elected members of Executive Committee for Nepali Ghar. Terms for the newly elected members of executive committee will for two years (2017-2019).
We would like to thank to the election committee for their tireless effort and social deed to complete election process smoothly. We greatly appreciate the efforts and service they offered to the society.
We thank our outgoing executive members, Mr. Yograj Gautam (President) and Mr. Lachuman Rana (Gen. Secretary) for all their efforts, hard work and contributions to the community.
Congratulations and welcome to our new Executive Members;
- Lachhuman Rana, President
- Natibabu Bhatta, Vice President
- Kumar Jung Karki, Vice President
- Nirmal H Shrestha, General Secretary
- Upendra Rizal, Public Relation Officer
- Raj Dhungana, Board of Directors
- Jagdish Chandra Dhakal, Board of Directors
- Arjun Kumar KC, Board of Directors
The newly formed executive committee will expand their committee by appointing new members to fulfill empty positions to build up a full-fledged governing body as suggested by the organization constitution.